Saturday, July 3, 2010

Camp July 11-16 and Vacation

I am sooo sorry for not posting like ever on this blog, I always forget! I shouldn't though if I am going to tell you all to visit it:) So I will start posting more if I remember, and I really hope I remember! So anyways, I am going to camp on July 11 and coming back the 16, it is a running camp at one of the colleges in my state. I won't be making videos at all during that time and I won't even be on my computer at all during that time either. After I come back I will be home for a week or maybe for four or five days and then will be going on vacation to either Colorado or somewhere in the vicinity. I am super excited because it will be nice to go somewhere else for a change! Camp will also be fun, even though it is a running camp, because the last running camp I went to was a blast! I will be on vacation with my family in Colorado or somewhere near for at least 10 days, so that will be a while without videos!
Talk to yall soon!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment