Sunday, June 6, 2010

My mind is going blank.

Wow I am running out of hair tutorial ideas! I have one idea that I am going to do a tutorial on soon, but otherwise I don't know what to do, and I want to figure something out because I love hair tutorials! I have plenty of ideas for makeup tutorials and vlogs and etc. so I should be able to make lots of videos this summer:) I am getting ready to go swim soon and I hoping my hair starts getting blonder! It always does in the summer. I am going to put lemon juice in it so hopefully that works well. I also like the summer because I get tanner and i really like being tan for some reason.....I don't really know why. Sorry I don't post often I just always forget...
So if you guys could request hairstyles for me to do, I will try to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment